Organize an event of your own and help us ease the journey through cancer for our clients. New fundraising plans and projects to complement our current fundraising events are always welcome and gratefully acknowledged.
Red Harp Pub’s 2nd Annual ‘Rally for CAShh”
October 3 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30
Come out and enjoy a beautiful drive in Halton Hills, do some silly things, answer questions, take pictures to get points and win prizes!!
This year’s theme is ‘International’ – dress as the country of your choice.
Tickets are $30 per person
Includes ‘international’ appetizers and non alcoholic drink
Min 2 people per car – driver and navigator
Bonus points given to teams who dress up in Mexican Costumes
- Event starts and finishes at The Red Harp
- Starts at 12:00 noon (get map and instructions)
- Cars start leaving at 1:00 PM
- Takes approx 3 hrs (includes drive time and time to collect points)
- Must be back by 5:00 PM (cars after 5:00 will not qualify for prizes)
- Present question/answer sheet and pictures/videos to judges
- Relax and enjoy great food and drinks
- First and Second place prize presentation
- Door prize and Best Costume presentation
Please note: This is not a race! Please obey all traffic rules and speed limits. Please do not DRINK and DRIVE!