Organize an event of your own and help us ease the journey through cancer for our clients. New fundraising plans and projects to complement our current fundraising events are always welcome and gratefully acknowledged.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Bake Sale
March 13 - March 27
Looking for something fun to do with the family? Missing fresh baked cookies?
Join us on our first virtual “Not March Break Bake Sale’ fundraiser. We are keeping it local by partnering with Terra Cotta Cookies and raising funds for a local organization – Cancer Assistance Services of Halton Hills.
Create your Account at www.terracottacookies.com
- Go to “ONLINE STORE” ( top of web page)
- Fill your cart with “FROZEN DOUGH” at $13/box- each box of frozen dough purchased kicks back $5.00 to CASHH!
- Place your order as a “local pickup” and collect at Terra Cotta Foods or pay $10 flat fee for shipping (free for orders over $100)
- Upon Checkout be sure to write in the NOTES Section : “CASHH” (VERY IMPORTANT!) This way we will know to apply this order to the “CASHH: No March Break Bake Sale”
- You will receive a confirmation email that your order was submitted. Terra Cotta will then contact you to let you know when your order will be ready for pick up, or when your delivery will be made.
Terra Cotta Cookies is currently doing Curbside Pick Ups for minimal contact.
Customers will have to call 905-877-4216 from your car, give your name and they will bring out the products for them.
Email will be sent out with pick up instructions when their order will be ready and when they can come to our store to collect.