Help your community.
Our one-of-a-kind charity organization is part of what makes Halton Hills a beautiful place. You can help make a difference by donating or volunteering. Counting on you means we can change lives for the better, beyond ordinary.
Ways To Donate
Choose from one of the many ways to donate.
Cheque paymentContact Us
Mail cheque payable to “Cancer Assistance Services” to
Cancer Assistance Services
222 Mountainview Road North
Georgetown, ON L7G 3R2
Donate OnlineClick to Donate
We now accept MasterCard and Visa via CanadaHelps.org, Canada Helps is a website specializing in assisting charities with credit card payments offering a secure solution.
In Memoriam GiftsClick to Donate
To the families who, in a time of loss, request memorial gifts be made in lieu of flowers to Cancer Assistance Services of Halton Hills we truly are grateful. Donate on line or by cheque.
A gift for those who have everythingClick to Donate
A donation to CAShh is a gift that keeps on giving. Call CAShh for Christmas, Anniversaries, Birthdays or Special Occasions.
Gifts of Publicly Traded SecuritiesClick to Donate
Contact Cancer Assistance Services if you wish to give a gift of publicly traded securities. We would be happy to arrange the trade transfer.
How are your donations spent
The majority of your donations go directly to our client programs; only a small amount is used for fundraising, administration and overhead expenses.
Please be assured that your donations are managed responsibly, and stay within the Halton Hills community.
A Donor Bill of Rights
DONOR: one that gives, donates, or presents something.
A donor has the right:
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organizations governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources and of it’s capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To have access to the organizations most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they are given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition for their donation.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with the individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
CAShh is a proud member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
Gary Louth Memorial Golf
Twisters Ladies Hockey
All donors for our April Campaign
In Memoriam Gifts
Regional Halton Dart League
My Pink Pyjama Party
Georgetown Aqua Fit
The Hargrave Family and the Peteypalooza Battle of the Bands